It is currently Wed Jun 28, 2017 3:02 pm

Welcome
Welcome to nwnationalists

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: Re: Question Concerning World War One
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:10 pm 

JiB wrote:
Anyone know the answer to this?

Yes, but it might take 5,000 words and a ton of links to explain it in detail, and before those have been written and posted someone will likely have posted Benjamin Freedman's claims, which will need another 2000 words to correct.

The proof of agreement between the Zionists and the British is absolute but the circumstances leading to it didn't just occur overnight in 1917, and until it was certain that the Tsar could be removed, the powerful Jewish bankers who controlled Wilson and who all came from Germany would have happily done business with that nation and not GB. Fortunately for the British that approach was made too difficult because of Germany's pact with Turkey, otherwise the war might have ended earlier than 1918, and ended in Germany's favour.

I've just gained access to the archives again, and in the past few days I've downloaded almost 3 GB of documents from American Jewish sources.

Here's a pdf I downloaded today which will give you an idea of American Jewish opinion in the early years of the war prior to the Balfour declaration.

It doesn't concern the Balfour document directly but you might find it interesting reading anyway.

The title is 'The American Yiddish Press And The European Conflict In 1914'

Cancel that.

Unfortunately I can't attach any PDFs as I'm getting a message saying 'The extension pdf is not allowed'.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:38 pm 

JiB, without giving too much detail, here are some clippings from the Times which cite a few of the main players in the background to the Balfour Declaration.

The first attachment is an obituary for a man of 'mystery' called James A. Malcolm.

The second is a letter from Lloyd George's official biographer, Malcolm Thompson, describing his understanding of events, and the third is a response to Thompson's letter from the son of Dr Moses Gaster who was head of the British Sephardic community at the time of the Balfour declaration.

Attachments:
James A. Malcolm Times Obituary.gif
James A. Malcolm Times Obituary.gif [ 37.72 KiB | Viewed 2284 times ]
Malcolm Thompson Letter to the Times Balfour Dec Nov 1949..gif
Malcolm Thompson Letter to the Times Balfour Dec Nov 1949..gif [ 68.04 KiB | Viewed 2284 times ]
Letter from rabbi Gaster's son Times Nov 1949.gif
Letter from rabbi Gaster's son Times Nov 1949.gif [ 52.34 KiB | Viewed 2283 times ]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:07 pm 

Henry wrote:
JiB, without giving too much detail, here are some clippings from the Times which cite a few of the main players in the background to the Balfour Declaration.

The first attachment is an obituary for a man of 'mystery' called James A. Malcolm.

The second is a letter from Lloyd George's official biographer, Malcolm Thompson, describing his understanding of events, and the third is a response to Thompson's letter from the son of Dr Moses Gaster who was head of the British Sephardic community at the time of the Balfour declaration.

As it happens I've also been looking closely at James Aratoon Malcolm, who seems to have been a significant figure in the financial community as well as being Mark Sykes's neighbour. He ran some sort of financial tipsheet after leaving Oxford, but then got sued for libel and pushed towards bankruptcy, which may have been the moment he was recruited by the usual suspects, even if he wasn't on board already.

Weizmann's former right-hand man Samuel Landman was once very keen to give credit to Mr Malcolm, but he seems to have slipped off the radar once the state of Israel was achieved.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:31 pm 

JiB wrote:
Thanks Henry. Interesting documents. I have sent them on to Tony Hancock with a copy to HAC.
Cheers John :hat:

PS PDFs can be uploaded now.

Thanks John :hat:

Your hard work has inspired me to do some transcribing which is something I try to avoid like the plague.

Here's a passage relating to the Balfour Declaration from pp, 188-189 of Stephen Wise' autobiography 'Challenging Years' in which Wise gives some information on what took place on the other side of the Atlantic.

Here's some info on Stephen Wise who you'll be pleased to know was well acquainted with the delights of Basel :)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Samuel_Wise

Quote:

...The events in England leading up to the adaption of the Balfour declaration by the British government have been told at length and in detail by several of the figures in that historic episode, and are matters of common knowledge. What is less well known, however, is the significant part played by the American government, and particularly by President Wilson.

In the summer of 1917, there came to us, at first through Jewish sources and, only in the fall, through our own governmental sources, several drafts of what has become historic as the Balfour Declaration. as early as April 9, 1917, I had discussed developments in Britain with Colonel House.

I wrote to deHaas at the time:

... I have just had a long talk with Colonel House and I cannot tell you how pleased I am. He understands the position and what is better yet, not only is it in his mind and not only did he realise the imminence of the British possibilities but he said he is keeping the papers before him in order to move at the right moment. Of course, we must trust him in this matter and we do. He is enlisted in our cause. There is no question about it whatever. The thing will go through Washington, I think, without delay.

Toward the end of June 1917, when I went to see the President concerning plans to convene the first session of the American Jewish Congress, we again discussed Zionism. He said at the time, ''You know of my deep interest in Zionism.'' I told him that I did, that I had been in conference with Colonel House who had on several occasions spoken of the President's sympathetic interest and that Justice Brandeis and I were greatly heartened by it. He then said, ''Whenever the time comes, and you and Justice Brandeis feel that the time is ripe for me to speak and act, I shall be ready''.

At last, in mid-October, 1917, the Balfour Declaration came to President Wilson for his final approval. While our government could not publicly announce a policy or or make a commitment on the ground that we were not at war with the Turkish Empire,the British government had stipulated for President Wilson's assent to any declaration that might be issued. If the President had not given explicit assent to the terms of the Balfour Declaration, it would not have been made.

Wilson sent the document to Justice Brandeis, and the latter forwarded it to me to be handed to Colonel House for transmission to the British Cabinet. DeHaas and I were disturbed, as was Judge Julian W. Mack, upon whose wise and judicial counsel we often leaned, by the term in the document 'national home for Jews.' DeHaas and I bore the draft to Colonel House and suggested the change from 'national home for Jews' to 'national home for the Jewish people'. House agreed at once to change the phrase and meaning, after discussing it once more with the President, which he did in our presence over a private wire to the White House. Some weeks passed, and at last, to the limitless joy of the Jewish people, the Balfour Declaration was issued in the form of a letter addressed to Lord Rothschild from Balfour, then head of the British Foreign Office.

Following this 117,000 Americans perished in a war that did not concern them!

Last edited by Henry on Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 8:34 pm 

Andy Ritchie wrote:
As it happens I've also been looking closely at James Aratoon Malcolm, who seems to have been a significant figure in the financial community as well as being Mark Sykes's neighbour. He ran some sort of financial tipsheet after leaving Oxford, but then got sued for libel and pushed towards bankruptcy, which may have been the moment he was recruited by the usual suspects, even if he wasn't on board already.

Weizmann's former right-hand man Samuel Landman was once very keen to give credit to Mr Malcolm, but he seems to have slipped off the radar once the state of Israel was achieved

Andy R,

Isn't James A. Malcolm thought to have been from Armenian Christian stock and there are some who say that his family might have been Donmeh http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%B6nmeh have you any info on either claim, and do you have a photo of him as I don't think I've ever seen one?

The Donmeh, as you no doubt know, were/are the followers of the false Messiah, Sabbatai Zevi, and before conversion to Islam, were called Sabbateans. Also derived from the Sabbateans are the Frankists who were devotees of Jacob Frank. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Frank

Louis D. Brandeis' family were followers of Jacob Frank. The first Jew to sit on the Supreme Court, Brandeis, along with some others, had his hands all over the draft Declaration before it was returned to the British War Cabinet to be signed off by Balfour.

As can be seen from the post above the odious Stephen Wise worked in tandem with Brandeis to manipulate Wilson and yesterday I found a journal article about a secret Jewish group to which both of them belonged, and were, for a while at least, very important members.

The secret group was called The 'Parushim'.

Here's the document I came across which describes the group and it's purpose. There's nothing 'sensational' within, but it does expand our knowledge of Zionist activities during the First World War, and is evidence; that even in modern times, secret societies are still playing a part in shaping the world, and men of great influence such as Brandeis and Stephen Wise are happy to commit to such groups, when they feel them to be of benefit to their cause.

See Attachment:

Attachments:
THE PARUSHIM A SECRET EPISODE IN AMERICAN ZIONIST HISTORY.pdf [2.33 MiB]
Downloaded 41 times

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:33 pm 

Henry wrote:

Andy R,

Isn't James A. Malcolm thought to have been from Armenian Christian stock and there are some who say that his family might have been Donmeh http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%B6nmeh have you any info on either claim, and do you have a photo of him as I don't think I've ever seen one?

I'm travelling at present but should have access to files within the next day or two - will update then!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:41 pm 

JiB wrote:
From another forum I found this gem.

"Colonel" Edward Mandell House

http://www.gemworld.com/EdMandellHouse.htm

This just covers part of the story; for his further exploits (especially
at Versailles) see "Mr. Wilson's War" by John Dos Passos.

PS Sorry for my absence from the board. I'm around but reading and following other items.
Funnily one thread led me back to 'Colonel' House.

I'm envious. I'd liked to have visited that tunnel in Switzerland.

Colonel House wrote a book called Philip Dru: Administrator which is worth reading if only to get a better understanding of the man.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBCxG1YOYFw[/youtube]

Following the war, Wilson buckled under pressure from House and the Zionist cabal, which had gathered around him. He suffered, first, a nervous breakdown and then a disabling stroke which led to his wfe acting as president for much of his last 18 months in office.

Woodrow Wilson went against the wishes of Colonel House and the Zionists by personally vetoing the "racial equality clause" in the Covenant of the League of Nations.

Many of the people involved in and around the Balfour Declaration suffered mysterious and often fatal illnesses post First World War, as the Zionists strove to have the British promise realised through legal mandate.

Wilson's successor as president, Warren G. Harding, also refused to join the League of Nations and in the summer of 1923 his health went into sudden decline ending in a fatal 'stroke' at age 57. Harding had been suffering from 'food poisoning' prior to his death and his body was not subject to an autopsy. A book was published in 1930 called 'The Strange Death of President Harding'.

Lord Northcliffe died in 1922 during a 'nervous breakdown' but in his last days he insisted he'd been (food) poisoned and this saga forms one of the best chapters in Douglas Reed's 'The Controversy of Zion'

The Jew who had been in contact with Lord Northcliffe and whose information had caused Northcliffe to withdraw his support for the British mandate in Palestine was Jacob Israël de Haan. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jacob_Isra%C3%ABl_de_Haan
Northcliffe was outraged at being cheated and misled by the Zionists and appointed de Haan as his Middle East correspondent for The Daily Express.

In 1924 de Haan became the first Jew to be murdered by the Haganah. he was silenced on the orders of Yitzhak Ben-Zvi, who later became the second president of Israel 1952-1963.

During the tortuous drafting of the Balfour Declaration it was opposed at every stage in Cabinet by the assimilated Jew Edwin Montagu. And Montagu kept up this opposition against Zionism until his death in 1924 following a bout of 'food poisoning' at the age of 45.

Quote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Samuel_MontaguMontagu was the second Jew to enter the British Cabinet. However, he was strongly opposed to Zionism, which he called "a mischievous political creed", and opposed the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which he considered "anti-Semitic" and whose terms he managed to modify. In a memo to the cabinet, he outlined his views on Zionism thus: "...I assume that it means that Mahommedans and Christians are to make way for the Jews and that the Jews should be put in all positions of preference and should be peculiarly associated with Palestine in the same way that England is with the English or France with the French, that Turks and other Mahommedans in Palestine will be regarded as foreigners, just in the same way as Jews will hereafter be treated as foreigners in every country but Palestine. Perhaps also citizenship must be granted only as a result of a religious test."[4] He was opposed by his cousin Herbert Samuel, a moderate Zionist who became the first High Commissioner of Palestine.

Edwin Montagu had endured a number of threats from his co-coreligionists due to his opposition to Zionism. Two examples of Lord Rothschild's hostile attitude to Montagu are given in Chaim Weizmann's autobiography Trial and Error

Trial and Error, p.257

Quote:
...I received a letter from Lord Rothschild, in which he said: 'I have written to Mr Balfour asking him for an interview Thursday or Friday....Do you remember I said to you in London, as soon as I saw the announcement in the paper of Montagu's appointment, that I was afraid we were done?' p.257

Trial and Error, p.258

Quote:
Lord Rothschild wrote to me after his interview with Balfour on September 21: 'I said I had evidence that a member of the Cabinet was working against us. He (Balfour) hastily said: ''He is not a member of the Cabinet, only of the Government, and I think his views are quite mistaken.''' p.258

Interestingly, Sir Mark Sykes who knew the entire story of the Balfour Declaration, died aged only 39, while at the peace conference in Paris, supposedly falling victim to Spanish flu.

In a a letter to Prince Faisal, Sykes wrote of the Jews: “...this race, despised and weak, is universal and all powerful and cannot be put down.”

Sykes died in his room at the Hotel Lotti on 16 February 1919, aged 39, a victim of flu. His remains were transported back to his family home at Sledmere House for burial.

In 2007, 88 years after Sir Mark Sykes died, his living descendants gave their permission to exhume his body for scientific investigation. His remains were exhumed in mid-September 2008.

Here is a BBC video report on the exhumation of Sir Mark Sykes for the purpose of obtaining samples of organ tissue.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/humber/7617968.stm

It's now two years since that report but we've yet to hear if the virologists obtained the flu samples they were hoping to find, or in the absence of such pathology, evidence of something more sinister.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:01 am 

Andy Ritchie wrote:
Henry wrote:

Andy R,

I'm travelling at present but should have access to files within the next day or two - will update then!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:21 am 

My great great uncle James Aratoon Malcolm OBE, was 100 % Orthodox Christian and buried at St Sarkis, Armenian Church, Inverna Gardens W.8 on 24 July 1952 ... I have pictures of him; as a young man at Oxford or older at the Savoy or Victory Services Club as founder. I have not heard of this term Donmeh nor have other members of my family. He was not Donmeh ... His uncle Prince Malkum 1833-1908 and cousin Prince Freydoun Malcom had converted to Islam, also Prince Malkum's father: Mirza Ya'qub Khan, ( read his name in English as "Sir " Jacob Malcolm - Khan is a title the family got from Nasir udin Shah - the Malcolm female line descend from Jacob Rousseau, horologist to the Sultans, and first cousin of Jean Jacques Rousseau ) . Prince Freydoun is buried in an unmarked grave at Brighton, as instructed in his Will. My uncle James is also in his cousin's Will. Prince Freydoun's 3 sisters observed Christianity as did their mother the Princess Herika Malcolm ( nee Dadian of Constantinople .) If you know anything about the Armenian Orthodox Church you will know it is founded in Armenia, a country that was first to establish Christianity as the national religion, years before Rome ie, Catholics / Protestants etc. All the Malcolm's had different spellings for their name when translated into English, as is evident in the newspaper clippings in the TIMES and elsewhere ... By the way someone has copied all the clippings from the Times, I have posted elsewhere. You may like to read "Two Studies in Virtue" by Sir Mark's son... that would be Christopher Sykes, as he talks about my uncle James Aratoon Malcolm. This Sykes family were obviously friends with the Malcolms that were at London and nearby. Also Sir Churchill was asked and became patron of the James Malcolm OBE and Major Haggard club VSC, London, it is now Prince Philip for 60+ years, who is Patron and often seen there, where James' large portrait hangs to this day . You may like to know that the middle name of my uncle James and first name of his older brother, who is my great grandfather, is " Aratoon / Arathoon" which means, "Resurrection" (of Jesus Christ ), in Armenian, as was the name of their father. Aratoon Malcolm, who was nick named 'Popej' Malcolm. and d young in 1899, Persia, shortly after my grandfather's birth, also named Aratoon Malcolm and nicknamed "Tony" something the Shah had nicknamed his own grandfather "Agha Tony". more anon. David

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 3:43 am 

Greetings ''DR Arathoon''

As you've probably noticed, these days there's seldom anyone home at NWN, so apologies for not responding sooner.
DR Arathoon wrote:
You may like to read "Two Studies in Virtue" by Sir Mark's son... that would be Christopher Sykes, as he talks about my uncle James Aratoon Malcolm.
I have a copy of that book. I'll consult it tomorrow and come back to you in the next few days with some questions and information you may care to discuss.

Until then...thanks for taking the time to post.

PS: I looked at your interesting website and had a quick glance at your family history, noting a connection to Daniel Axtel (1622-1660). Is there any connection between James Malcolm's family and David Axtel's? I would think it highly unlikely.