It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:56 pm

Welcome
Welcome to nwnationalists

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Post subject: National Front - a credible opposition ?
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:34 am 

I won't waste too much time on this thread except to say, why would anyone waste their time with idiots and numbsculls like the current so called NF leadership ?

Just who is the current NF leader ?

Just recently I have had the great misfortune to have been conned by one Michael Chris Jackson (again). Thought he was sound, even though he used to 'bottle it' when the reds used to turn up in the early 1990s around Rochdale.

He and I thought he was an 'hard case' !

'Leeds service crew' and all that.

Kevin Bryan was and is, a KWIKSAVE supermarket shelf stacker(Rochdale) and that is the best he will ever amount to.

Richard Edmonds is as 'wishy washy' nowadays as you can imagine.

Waste of time !

Why should anyone support the NF today ?

ʎɐqǝ uo pɹɐoqʎǝʞ ɐ ʎnq ı ǝɯıʇ ʇsɐן ǝɥʇ sı sıɥʇ

Report this post

Post subject: Re: National Front - a credible opposition ?
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:57 pm 

Well said.

The 'leader' (i use that term VERY loosely!) of the NF looks especially semitic to me.

What angers me about this group of weak, effeminate incompetents, is there complete ignorance of the REAL issues.

The Marxist SNP are various traitors at Westminster are colluding to BREAK UP this very nation of ours, and where is the NF's protestation of this destructive conspiracy?! It's NOWHERE to be seen. Meanwhile, these cowards who have the affrontery to call themselves British 'Nationalists' stick to the SAFE issues such as Arab/Muslim predatory paedophilia & child prostitution and how they held yet another pointless meeting preaching to the choir.

There is very little outside pressure on the NF because either A) the establishment literally has them in their pocket, or B) the establishment vice doesn't close on them because they are well aware of the NF's sheer incompetence and weakness. At least the BNP had some business-savvy, and basic knowledge in hwo to play the political game, though their worldview is as corrupt as any to be found in the Chamber.

Still, as Hitler said, when a party comes along the really does have what it takes to save the British people and root out all the trash and traitors, the 'factionalization' will end and all will fall-in behind the true national leadership.

Report this post